quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

Trash all Around

There’s a lot of trash around UFC, specially close to the gate that leads to UFC from the parking lot – the gate that is close to the famous ‘’cantinho academico’’ – that is visited by many students and even teachers.
I was told by one of the security guards that people don’t bother cleaning the place because it’s not inside the UFC but it doesn’t make sense because even though the problem is ‘’outside’’ the campus, the trash is right in front of the gate that gives access to the college and that’s not good for the status of the university.
At the same place there’s another problem as well: people smoking weed! That’s right fellas, I said: PEOPLE SMOKING WEED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE COLLEGE. As all you guys must know I’m really against any kind of drug and I had to point out that HUGE problem. By the way, everyday when I pass there in my way home those potheads offer marijuana to me and, obviously, I always denied it.








Post Author: Rafael Santos Silva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário